Not able to make the Registration Day
If you are unable to make the registration day, you can join online. Follow the link to our How to Join page for more information.
Surf Life Saving Member Area
Every member has access to their own SLSA Member Area, which is the one stop shop for all Surf Life Saving members.
Existing members should use the SLSA Member Area to:
- renew you and/or your Family’s Group Club Membership;
- Confirm your membership fees; and
- update your personal details.
Key things for our Nippers parents/guardians to remember when renewing memberships include that:
- You must join as an associate member before your Nipper/s can join.
- You can create a “Family Group” under your account, and renew the whole family (for more information, follow this link).
- Your membership cannot be processed until you have paid your membership fees.
- Nippers must complete a pool proficiency prior to each season (see attached form).
It is SLSA policy that you provide a copy of relevant current identification, such as your driver’s license or passport as a parent/guardian, and a copy of your Nipper’s birth certificate.
You can scan and email documents to the Tugun SLSC Office at email@example.com.