The patrol season will commence on Saturday, 19 September 2020, and ends on Monday, 3 May.
A skills maintenance is required to be undertaken by all award holders (SRC, Bronze, ART, IRB drivers, IRB Crew) annually to keep your awards current.
Members must be proficient by December 31st each year.
Skill Maintenance will commence at 8.00 am in the Club “Waves” Function room and can be completed on one of the following dates:
- Sunday, 6 September 2020
- Sunday, 11 October 2020
- Saturday, 7 November 2020
- Sunday, 29 November 2020
- Saturday, 6 December 2020
If attending please bring swimwear, towel and high vis rashie
If you are unable to make any of these dates, please call or email the Club Administrator during office hours to discuss participating at another Club.
Members are requested to note the process for completing your proficiency will require the completion of both an online theory section and practical component.
Members can access their online theory component via the SLSA Members Area.
Guidelines to access and complete your theory component are as follows:
- Members must be financial for the 20/21 Season
- Hold a current Working with Children Blue Card
- Completed the CYRM (details on accessing listed below)
- All members over the age of 18 years of age must complete the CYRM upon joining the club
- This short online course is part of the Child Risk Management Strategy and will take approx 15 minutes.
- The Course URL is : http://www.slsqpointdanger.com.au/portal/
- The course Username: cyrm
- The course Password: member2021