Director of Lifesaving
Tom Schneider | email@example.com
- Patrols generally commence mid-September each season
- Tugun volunteer members patrol on Saturday and Sundays between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- There are 2 patrol times: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm or 12:30 – 5:00 pm
- Please remember to allow additional time before and after these times for set up and clean up.
- Members must be a financial and proficient members of the Club each season to undertake patrols.
- Remember to sign onto your patrol through Limsoc on the iPad.
The patrol season commences 17 September 2022 and will finish on 1 May 2023.
Patrol Teams and Patrol Calendar for the 2023/24 Season – to be advised.
- Limsoc is the patrolling app located on the Patrol Ipad and is used for patrol sign on/off, recording statistics and incident reports.
- To access Limsoc, you will need to first complete the training here;
- Please follow this link to the user guide.
- The logon for training is your SLSA Member Area User Name and Password;
- If you completed last season, there is no need to do this again;
- When the training is completed, please advise the Club Office (firstname.lastname@example.org), so your access to Limsoc can be approved;
- To log into Limsoc on patrol use your SLSA Member Area User Name and Password.
- We would recommend you keep this handy, for easy reference during patrol.
Finding a Substitute
- Members can make use of the closed Tugun SLSC Patrolling Members Facebook group to find patrol swaps / substitutes
- Where possible remember to let your Patrol Captain know.
- General rule “the member who signs into the patrol log will receive the patrol hours”
Uniform and Gear
- Patrol Members must wear the correct Red and Yellow Quartered Cap, and patrol uniforms during patrol hours.
- Patrol uniform must not be worn outside of patrol times or in the licensed areas of the Club.
- Please remember to tag out any defective gear, and report the defective gear to the Director of Lifesaving or Club Office
- Designated patrol first aiders are requested to check the first aid kits at the start and end of each patrol, noting down any equipment used / to be replenished and clean any sand out of the kits.
- Designated Advance Resuscitation personnel are requested to check the oxygen kits at the start and end of patrol noting down any equipment used / to be replenished and clean sand out of kits.